Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Our First Little Bit of Snow.

Well.. the kids were so excited to wake up and see snow on the ground this morning. The weather has been crazy here.. yesterday it was 74 degrees.. I heard on the news that when the front came in the temp dropped 18 degrees in 2 minutes! .. todays HI is 32 degrees ;+) old man winter is here!






Tuesday night we set up our Christmas tree. This year we are using the antique metal one that came with the house.
Here the kids are putting together Mickeys Musical Christmas thing that Carroll gave us when she moved.
I think the tree looks happy. =)
Here are the kids putting the limbs in.. The tree is so old the paper is very fragile.

---------
Here are pictures from putting the Christmas Tree up at the Campus Center.


If you look closely you can see me waving Hi!
Always Daddys job to put the topper on! Now matter how tall the tree!



This is a picture of the wreath on my front door! Merry Christmas!

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
LOVE the metal Xmas tree!!! That is too cool. I wanted a real one in theory but in reality I think it would just drive me nuts. We haven't figured out what we're going to do about a tree this year yet.
 
I love the pics!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?