Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Halloween Pictures.

Well. We did a little Trick or Treating this year. Here are some shots from our fun.
Of course I made the costumes again this year.. well I say made.. we had most of the stuff in dress up. Cats black suit is actually my cold weather running suit. Joseph's bag had MREs on the other side (meals ready to eat) .. Nates bag I drew a free hand copy of the dragon off his shirt. .. We all had fun getting ready.
Nana was helping at the Church.. heres everyone.. cold but having a good time:)
Any guesses what the boys are? :)
Went to see PawPaw.. he was at home resting that knee :)
Had to show Cats hair.. she was catwoman. This is the first time we curled it since its been so long.
Getting too grown up! :)

Comments:
Ohhhhh, I can see already that Cat's going to be a heart breaker. Joel better start working up his "intimidation" routine for when the boys start to notice her!!!! :D

Cute pics, Ruth, as always. Hope all is going well there...we miss you. And, we're jealous of your cold weather. It's still 80 degrees here most days!!!
 
OOoh Catherine has beautiful hair. And yes, I agree with Jessica, she's going to be a heartbreaker.

Joseph is some kind of soldier of course.

Nate is... a ninja? (Not the turtle kind).

Did you see our Halloween pics? I had a spidey, a ninja (the turtle kind) and get this - a mermaid!

I didn't make any costumes though, I might try when they're older. My MIL was going to make their costumes and at the last min realized she couldn't get them done in time so we got us to a store and bought them cheap costumes on sale! Yee ha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?