Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

What a week

UGH what a week this has been..
We are all still sad about Trixy but the kids seem to be doing a lot better.. and I DID NOT cry last night when I did the dishes.. so I guess I am getting better too..

FIL is in the hospital recovering from knee replacement surgery.. he seemed to be doing a LOT better last night. The kids and I will head up there in a few minutes to visit and take him a Coke Icee :) ..

Mom and Dad came for a visit last week.. and so did my sisters.. was great to see everyone.. It doesnt seem real that mom and dad are moving here.. but now that they have stuff in storage.. guess its really gona happen! :) hurrah! .. now we just need to find the perfect house for them!

The weather here has be amazing.. this morning the cool was very nice when I went on my run around campus.. and our flowers around our tree.. which were almost dead.. are now popping back to life. Seems fall is in the air. I guess I am ready.. but I would prefer lows in the 60s highs in the 80s.. but I guess that hawaii weather huh?

Well.. I guess thats it for this post.. life is great for the most part.. and we are definately blessed!

blessings!
r

Comments:
:( So sorry about Trixy. She was a sweet puppy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?