Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Pics-mural, trixy, remember when

We are all doing fine these days.. we started school this past Monday so its taken a bit to get in the swing of things.. I am looking forward to posting some pics of the kids doing our school work on the school blog.. but for now that will have to wait.. :)

Here are some updated pics of the mural.. I am almost finished.. I just have to finish a few names on the map and a scripture on a scroll.. I will not work on it again until sunday.. (I need to school the kids, clean the house and visit with my mom and dad who are on the way here :)







We are in the process of training trixy to go out and get our newspaper.. I am hoping she will be able to do this really well before it turns cold :) first training session went great.. now if we can just keep her from eating it!


I found this pic and thought I would post it.. remember when my babies were babies? this is cat and Jo.. :)

Comments:
Yes, I remember when! Remember when I was a dorky RA and you were my boss?

Guess what...I really think I'm going to go with Math-U-See for the boys. You really really like it, right? Like really, really? Kevin and I looked it over thoroughly and we like it better than some of the others we were looking at. I should email you about it sometime. I haven't bought it yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?