Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Its finished! Yipee!

I finally finished the Mural at the Church.. Here are the Pictures. I am very happy it is complete so I can move on to my other projects :) I am not sure you can see from the images but there are 12 crosses hidden within the mural.. The kids have had fun trying to find all of them.






Our family is doing good..the kids seem to be doing better with the loss of Trixy. (thankgoodness)
We enjoyed the schools football game on Saturday (we one again!). Its always fun to go watch when they win!
The weather has been changing here.. in the 50s at night and just beautiful 70s during the day. My flowers .. which were almost dead are bouncing back! (without much help from me I might add) I am ready to go camping! :)

blessings
r

Comments:
It's beautiful, Ruthie! How did you get the letters so perfect? Did you use an overhead projector to trace the letters? Please let me know, I've been thinking of painting scripture on our walls at home!

I tried to look for the hidden crosses (how neat) but didn't find any. :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?