Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

mural update pics and 6 flags trip

Hello all.. here are the updated photos of the mural.. working hard to finish it by this sunday (promotion day).. catherine will be in this class.. she pretty excited!







The kids did the reading program and got free tickets to 6 flags.. we went this past Saturday.. it was hot.. but fun..
I will let you take a look at the photos.. I have to run and get the kids in the bath and the kitchen clean.. when you spend the majority of the day painting the house suffers :) ..











Comments:
The mural is so awesome. I can't believe you can just DO something like that. It just blows my mind! You're so talented.

So was it like 1235346 degrees outside when you were at Six Flags :)
 
love the mural! Hey, I want to see how your body for life stuff is going...read your comments...cheer you on!...get inspired...Mindy told me about it! Good for you getting organized and fit!
Love,Josha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?