Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

Almost Three years later...

How long does it take to move 30 years of things out of a house and get organized on top of that? Well.. almost three years in our case.. I have been working like crazy to get organized.. I was sick and tired of living with all my clutter.. so I declared war.. below you will see pics of the kitchen cabinets.. repainted and new knobs in place... then the laundry room, which hadn't been painted for at least 20 years, ..






below is a shows a section of the fireplace I will have cleaned.. I vacuum the brick regularly but its amazing what a little scrubbing with do!.. We still dont like the look of the brick so we will probably end up painting it.. the color of our walls..



before and after of the garage.. the before was taken the night before our garage sale we had two weeks ago.. the after.. thats from today.. (please excuse the sheet rock.. thats for the bathroom.. and probably our weekend project :)..

and now the workout room.. complete with a smith machine and weights (garage sale find 75.00), and a bicycle (garage sale find 10.00) :)



.. the photo of the dirt with the shovel.. thats our master bath! .. the plumbers now have the tub in and lines run for our double sink, we have decided to hang the sheetrock and tile ourselves.. :)sounds fun huh?


for those of you wondering.. "does she do windows?" .. the question is yes.. took me two hours to clean two windows! .. one in the laundry room.. is shown above.. it takes so long cause they are storm windows.. thats cleaning inside and outside of four panes.. PLUS figuring out how to get them apart and back together! ..

Well.. tomorrow is the first day of summer.. so i guess I am officially done tonight with my spring cleaning! (yeah right!)

Comments:
Your garage looks AMAZING. I bet it feels good to get all that done! I still think you need to get a pink Kitchen Aid mixer for your kitchen :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?