Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

hello

Well its been a busy few weeks and if figured I better get some posting done before it is time for Josephs birthday post.. which is just around the corner :)

we are all fine.. enjoying spring.. although it would be nice if it would thunderstorm during the day instead of between midnight and 3 am.. not that I am complaining.. the rain has been wonderful.. our flowers and grass is looking so pretty.. without the hi water bill :)

I have included a few pictures.. from easter and then some of trixy before and after her spring hair cut.. she looks like she lost about 50lbs.. and she only weighs probably 10 or 11 dripping wet :) ..

I have to mention I will have a longer post.. probably this weekend but for now this will have to do.. (I have pictures of our trip to the big D.. and stories to tell from the concert and the kids.. but for now.. I am off to bed.. much too late and probably for naught as I will be blasted out of my bed in a few hours by thunder :) ..

blessed beyond measure and appreciating it more every day..
Ruthie
Trixy Before.. (please note hat and picture both made by catherine)
Trixy after receiving a summer cut by mom and catherine.
Easter
Easter

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?