Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Some Things I Learned Recently

Here is a list of things I learned recently:

1. I can no longer wear fake nails. When I was working in the residence hall I went and had my nails done on a pretty consistant basis. Now that I am a full time stay at homeschooling Mom.. I dont think they work for me. A few weeks back when Mindy was here visiting we did our nails. I didnt last a week in them. Here is a short list of reasons why (1). too hard to get my contacts out (2) hated having to dig stuff out from under them esp when cooking (3) do people with long nails actually debone chickens? if so how? (4) am I so strong that opening a oatmeal box causes a nail to pop off?

2. I am not a fan of Press and Seal.. I know I know.. its the next NEW thing in plastic wrap. I waited for months and just bought my first box of Press and Seal.. I find that I get frustrated for using too much, if it does seal around the edge then I am being wasteful to have it hang over the edge.. I will just stick plan old plastic wrap thank you.

3. That sitting around drawing for three hours a day does not get the house clean.

4. That latin is fun!

5. That if you dont work out of months on end.. and then begin working out.. squats are NOT the first excersise you should do!

6. That Trixy is an excellent running partner.. even protecting me from large black plastic bags along the way.

7. That I am only 3 years away from being in the "masters" category in most 5k races.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?