Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Pics-round chair, kids, etc

This is my round chair.. its 40 inches round.. and is PERFECT for reading a book to the kids in.. we got this at a garage sale and I could not pass it up.. it's the coolest chair!
Here is a shot of Catherine at her first horse riding lesson.. more pic of this will be on her blog later tonight.. she had a GREAT time.. and so did I
Did I already post this? Well.. its such a cute picture I had to post it again! The hats Joseph and Catherine are wearing were made by my NeeNaw many years ago.. My mom had them and the kids found them and LOVED them.. Nathans is actually Nannies hat.. Itsn't that just a great grandma to give her own hat away!

We have been having a great week. I am back to working out and running.. it makes me feel so much better.. and Trixy is a great companion. I have been working hard on my art website and trying to keep up with the housework.. I would rather do art and the site than housework :) I updated my homeschool blog today and there are some great pics of the kids at the park.. I am so glad spring is here.. Joels gladiolas are coming up and our flowers seem to be doing great. The grass is almost all green!

Comments:
I LOVE that chair. I want one!!!!(= That is the best garage sale find ever, Ruth.

Now you'll just have to read even more stories!(=
 
That is definitely a reading-to-kids chair. :) I love your pics! About to run check out the updates on your art site.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?