Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Why do people have children anyway?

Its so amazing the thnigs I hear Moms say. I was at the grocery store and saw this Mom with two precious boys. One was 16 to 18 months the other around 4. Cute as can be! I waved at the little one cause he was looking at me and then walked down the isle to get what I needed. A few minutes later I walked past them again and heard a older lady saying how precious this womans children were. "You have such beautiful and sweet boys there!" she said. The Mom, said, "Well.. thanks! Do you want them?" .. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT! Those poor babies hearing from their Mother that she doesnt want them and is willing to give them to any stranger in the store? Talk about sad. Oh i said a prayer right then and there. I also had to refrain from saying "I will take them if you dont want them!" just so they know that they are wanted. I wanted to ask the Mom.. "did you just hear what you said?" "Did you hear what I heard coming out of your mouth?"... hum.. I didnt. I was quiet.

I also have heard parents say "OH i could just KILL my kids sometimes!".. and "My kids get on my nerves"

So Why in the world do people have kids today? Just because? Do they see it like getting pet? Or just have kids cause it is the thing to do? I am so confused. Sad and Confused. Do parents not realized that THEY are responsible for training up the "children that get on their nerves and they cannot stand being around?" Its really sad when most of the parents I see out and about with thier children are "in a state of being irritated, angry, or boiling over with rage" .. "GET YOU BUTT DOWN!, SHUT UP!!!, YOU SUCH AN IDIOT!.. NO I WILL NOT TAKE YOU TO THE BATHROOM.. YOU CAN JUST PEE IN YOU PANTS FOR ALL I CARE!(the last quote said to a child 6 or 7 years old) .. I have heard all these things said to precious children, mostly babies, 3 and younger. Where have joyful children gone? Happy children with that sparkle in their eyes.. ? Sad to say but the parents have threatened, degraded, and screamed they joy out of them.

What can be done? Don't they know life doesnt have to be that way?

So Why do people have kids these days? hum.

SAD.

Comments:
oh the carseat things drives me crazy.. its not like car seats cost money.. they can get one for FREE or.. whats worse are those who have carseats and the kids are standing beside it.. the parent looks frustrated or upset and sometimes yelling athe child.. or the child is screaming at the parent and the parent is ignoring them...

I have decided it all about time, selfishness and just not caring. They are in a hurry, so they dont strap them in. The child doesnt like it and screams, so they dont strap them in. They road without a carseat and they were fine, so they dot strap them in.

Its sad. just sad.

my question is what can we do about it? about both situations? at one time I thought of making "business cards" with church info, a scripture and phone numbers. That way I could say.. "you know.. you seems a little stressed. I know a lot of great people that could be very supportive and love you and your kids.. etc.. BUT I am sure all that would do is offend an otherwise stressed, selfish or angry parent..
so .. i decided.. to pray.
 
Where can you get car seats for FREE??? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?