Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Where have I been?

I know those of you who care.. WHERE I"VE been! .. heres a short answer.

well.. a quick trip to houston last week (for joel to go to a funeral), a few doctor appointments, and 20 loads of laundry later.. I am back.. with a shining sink to boot! ..

I FINALLY got my copy of SINK REFLECTIONS.. and signed up on FLY LADY.. and let me tell you the difference at my house is great! Just the simple idea in her first chapter of putting a dishpan under the kitchen sink for the kids to put dirty dishes in has made a HUGE difference.. our first try this morning left my kitchen spotless after breakfast! WOW!.. ..

I got caught up again on my laundry and a few nights ago I went to the laundry room to check on things and Cat had left me a sign on the top of my washer- '"WAY TO GO!!!" .. in bold colors! .. I LOVED it.. and of course it will become a permenant fixture on my washer! ..

I have a dr appointment tomorrow.. hoping to find out why I am soooooo tired and COLD all the time! .. I also have been having low blood pressure which makes me feel BAD.. so hopefully the doc will have the answer.. I think its thyroid.. but who knows..

I am off to do the ironing before reading time with the kids..
Happy Wednesday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?