Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Sink Reflections etc

Well, my time was up with Sink Reflections. I actually was one day overdue taking it back to the library.. I tried to recheck it but SOMEONE has a hold on it. :) I was really finished with it so its ok, I will just use the flylady website for inspiration.

I am so ready for spring. The kids are ready too I think.. (not that we have had much of a winter) .. it will just be nice to have some more warm days.. a week of cold days is over load for me!

I worked on the kids mural in their room this past weekend.. added four or five trees in the distance, two clouds and two ducks on the pond..I have decided to take a flylady approach to painting.. just thirty minutes a weekend.. (of course that turns into two hours).. but I find it so relaxing and I need my thirty minutes a week of creative time :)

just a few silly pictures to keep the visual interest on my blog :)

yesterday we had three fire trucks a few houses down. Come to find out the college girls that live two houses down had a fire inside the house.
Here is my flylady kitchen.. my sink is glowing and I can fold laundry on my counters! I never thought that was possible! Now if I can just get new thingies on my cabinets so my doors will stay closed :)

Comments:
Hmm. I wonder if the girls that live a few houses down are the ones that caused the fire in Morris last year? (Easter basket on a stove). Or the ones that almost started a fire by leaving a sweatshirt on the stove and bumping the knob on the way out the door.

Makes me wonder!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?