Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Pictures-our Sunday

Come sit by the fire a minute will ya!
Who needs an game cube when you have a Daddy Dolly!

I just LOVE cooking :) Esp when I here the boys yell "OH YEAH .. its fried chicken nuggets!!!" and then do a little dance.

We are enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon. The kids are working in the kitchen, making Angells famous chocolate cake! Ahh.. the joys of parenthood! :)..

I got my results back from the doc last week and they had to draw more blood for testing. They think I might have some kind of autoimmune problem. I will get the results back hopefully by Wednesday or so.

Catherine and I went yesterday and saw Chronicles of Narnia. We both really enjoyed it. The special effects were amazing. Catherine also got to take her earings out last night (check out her blog for pictures), she is now wearing some of my hoops. I just cant believe how quickly the kids are growing up.. its going by too fast! someone press the pause button for me. :)

Well, I am off to see if any Olympics are on and then take a nap :)

Comments:
Hey, Fruity Ruthie, why are my nice, long emails to you, bouncing back from your account?? I'll try to send them again tonight...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?