Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

in the mood for a change

When I was a kid I LOVED to rearrange my room. I changed my room around once a month. Keeping it clean.. well that is another matter. I just realized i blog much like I kept my room when I was a kid. I like to change and rearrange it (in the form of new backgrounds) and I dont keep it too clean although I try my best (in the form of poor spelling and incorrect grammar).. BUT .. even though i changed things a lot when i was a kid.. it was still my home... so too with my blog.. although it gets a little messy.. its the thoughts that count! .. (remember i am an artist.. and sometimes i enjoy creative grammar!)

So.. heres the new look.. for now.. i hope I can get my type a little bigger so i dont feel so old cause its seems hard for me to read.. so we will see how long i keep this look.. but I do like the colors better.. and i think it is more ME>> :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?