Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Doc, Pig and the Flowerpot!

We'll I was finally talked into going to the doctor. My big Sis came for a visit and Joel and she ganged up on me.. WEll.. my blood pressure being so low also convinced me something wasnt right.
I have been just tired all the time .. for quite a while now. I have had trouble sleeping for a few years and I always thought that was a the reason I was tired.. but could not sleeping make my blood pressure get in the 80s/40's..hum..

so Thursday I went to my doctor and he thinks it could be hypothyroidism.. I got blood work done on Friday and should know something this week..

The kids have been doing great! Catherine is reading "The Secret Garden" and is enjoying it. The boys are loving the weekend cause they get to play video games. Mel. gave us a pig heart and a baby pig that she got from the University's science department. Yesterday morning we had time to get it out and look at it. The kids didnt like the way it smelled (Fomaldehyde) but were very interested in seeing the insides. I am sure they will never forget that!

Joel got me a flowerpot for Valentines. I was so surprised! I didnt ever realize what a flowerpot was. But to my surprise he explained it was a computer from Apple. (an IMAC).. I am really enjoying it so far and know it help my blogging "addiction" :)

My "sink reflections" experience has been great. That Flylady knows what she is doing! I had looked at her website before but it took reading the book to really get what she was saying. I tell you my kitchen has been constantly clean for almost a whole week, thanks to that dish pan under the sink idea she had. I feel like I am finally getting my house under control!
Her site is flylady.net check her out!

Comments:
I did flylady for awhile... that's the cleanest my house had ever been up to that point!!!

Keep me updated on your blood work!

I hope to see you in a couple of weeks! Still trying to work out housing with UP, and trying to decide if the kids and I will survive for 4 days there. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?