Friday, December 09, 2005

 

shopping, sleepytime tea, etc

I used to be a shopper but I have decided I am not anymore.. Most of the time the aisles are too crowded and they dont have my size.... I would just rather wear what I have I suppose.

I have discovered "sleepy time tea" .. I can not tell you the difference that tea has made for me. I slept last night for seven straight hours.. I cannot remember the last time I did that! I usually wake up 5-6 times during the night..have since my first year in the dorm.. but since drinking my tea I only wake up one time! WOW! so if you have trouble sleeping.. give it a try!

Of course part of the reason I slept better would be because I am on my THIRD day of 0 dr pepper! .. I am treating caffeinated, carbonated drinks like they are poison for me... so its been easy to not drink them.. my cravings are gone.. so far so good.. I really think they MUST put something in those to make them so addicting.. I can here it now.. when I am 70years old.. on the evening news: "so-in-so sues cola companys for x amount of dollars.. science has proven colas cause cancer, depression, and over eating..etc.. " hum...

Well Nathan has been asking a lot of questions about God lately.. one of my favorite ones is "MOM, God was never bornd, how can that be?".. (hes four ya know)

I have done zero Christmas shopping! how many days until Christmas?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?