Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

pictures, trick or treat/just for fun

There they are.. a Ninja, Power Ranger (thanks Ms), a Bat, and BOO the cat.
Waiting to go trick or treating.. might as well read a book while we wait.
Our flowers and trees taken this afteroon after our pizza family picnic in the front yard.. it was a beautiful day today.. the picture doesnt do our tree and its golden color leaves justice..
There he is.. now thats a handsome man! This was after the picnic.. cat took this picture.

Comments:
Aww, cute pic! You two look so young and in love... =)
 
I was about the say the SAME thing. :)
 
thanks you gals.. of course I look at it and see my hair is aweful and not a stitch of makeup on.. course all of you guys have seen me far worse than that! I thought Joel just looked so handsome I had to share it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?