Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Kids Update, zoo, reading and snakes.

This morning we did our math and handwriting and went to the zoo. We always have fun at the zoo. Catherine decided to take along a notepad and write down the names of the animals and their scientific names. I didnt know what she was doing until she got out of the car at the zoo with the pen and paper.

The kids are all doing really good. Joseph read the whole stack of sight word flash cards to me. He has been working really hard and is improving everyday. I was so proud of him today I could have just danced a jig.. but I didnt I hugged him instead.. He was really proud of himself! I "caught" him yesterday reading a book quietly sounding out the words.. pretty cool!

Nathan LOVED the snake they got to pet at the zoo and I had to keep telling him :"Nathan get your face away from the snakes face.. " (dont worry mom, it was just a corn snake, it doesnt bite.. and was it beautiful..orange, gold and yellow color! )..

Its pretty busy around here, Monday night we had halloween trick or treating, last night we went and heard the Presidents Band, the US Marine Band at the Civic Center, they were amazing! today was the zoo and tonight we have church.

I can hardly believe it is Nov. Thanksgiving cant be here already! There is no way I am ready for Christmas! UGH.. time goes by so fast.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?