Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

sick and two sweet stories

Well.. guess its a good time to post. All the kids are napping and all you can hear is the sound of my fingers on the keyboard..nice and relaxing.

I got sick this past weekend.. so now it has made it through the entire family. I got caught up on my laundry yesterday after two days of not doing laundry this weekend I was determined to get it back to being conquered :) .

The kids are doing good. I have a few sweet stories.

Joseph woke up a few days ago, Cat and I were walking to the kitchen, joseph popped up off the couch where he was laying still trying to wake up .. and gave me a huge hug! I said "OH Joseph that is just what I needed this morning!" Cat said "ME TOO!" (meaning she needed a hug from Momma too!) .. Sweet Joseph turned as quick as can be and gave Catherine the BIGGEST hug! .. Cat hugged him back and said "OH Why thank you Joseph.. but I ment a hug from Mom." We all just giggled.. what a great way to start the morning!

Last night I walked into the kids room to tell the goodnight. (Everynight they look at books before going to sleep.) .. I found Nathan already asleep and Catherine reading to Joseph. The neat thing was she was reading the Bible.. First Kings to be exact! .... oh.. that warmed my heart! so great!

We are happy to have a cold front moving through tonight and tomorrow the hi is in the 60s. I am ready for woodburning, hot chocolate drinking, BURRRRABIT.. its cold, weather! :)

Happy Wednesday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?