Monday, October 31, 2005

 

a few pictures for fun

Joseph and his amazing flying machine.
The new look of breakfast at our house.
Our answer to the high cost of nature gas. Wood ya look at that!

BOO! .. yes today is Halloween.. we have got Catherine's cat outfit made, ears and all.. we might have to be bob tail cat this year though.. Joseph is going to be a power ranger (thanks Macy and Miranda) and Nathan has finally decided on the bat costume that Nana made for Janas kids. I am going to be an unorgnanized, homemaker with dishpan hands,,, I think I will be able to pull that on off. :)

We are doing good.. I cant believe it is almost Nov.. my how the time flies. I am starting to crave texas trash!

well.. dishes to do.. beds to make.. kids to read history to..
more later
R

Comments:
Hey Ruthie, I gave a bit of a nod to you on my blog today, hope you like it! Those costumes sound fun, especially yours! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?