Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Sick on Labor Day.

Well.. not much of a relaxing wekend for us.

Joel got really sick and ended up in the hospital for two nights, three days.. he is much better now and we are home.. very happy to be back home. I think he got food poisoning but the test results wont be back for a few days. I was so worried about him and so thankful we are home and getting back to normal. Thanks to Shane&Mel and Nana& PawPaw for wataching the kidos while we were at the Hopstial Hilton :) .. I told Joel next time he wants to spend two nights away lets try a hotel instead of a hospital!

After three days in the hospital I am so happy to be outside that I spent most of the morning mowing, trimming hedges and all that stuff.. I figure I might as well get it done will joel is resting up so he cant come out and take the mower away from me :) ...

The kids are doing good. Jo said he noticed Daddy had lost weight! (yeah.. about 15lbs) .. and of course they are all happy he is back home!

well I better get going.. I need to finish weed eating :) ..

After this experience I am ready for a few years of health! Thank goodness no one else has gotten it.... YET!

Comments:
He lost 15lbs?!!!!! Wow, that is insane. We're praying for you guys over here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?