Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Morning Glory

I just had to share with my far away friends the picture of my morning glories I took this morning. I have had a history of not being very successful with plants but these morning gloires are just so pretty! Its amazing what will grow from a tiny seed if you put water on it like your spose to :)

IF YOU ARE NOT SITTING DOWN.. PLEASE DO.. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
The laundry beast has been conquered! As of 10 am this morning the only clothes that were dirty were the ones we were wearing! WOOOOOOWHO! So now the goal is to keep it that way.. even when life happens (llike strep throat, visitors, or everyday get to busy-ness :)
OH.. and as a side note.. all the clothes are also folded and put away! well except for some I ran out of hangers for... its been so long since I was caught up I dont even have enough hangers!

The kids are doing good. All are well and happy. I posted some of cat and jos art work on our homeschool site for those of you who dont check that regularly. :)

Comments:
Oooh I love morning glories. Brings back sweet memories of my grandma's house back in M'sia.... there was a whole back lane that used to be covered in purple ones...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?