Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Pics and Two wheelin Jo, ETC

Daddy and Jo reading together.

Shine- the Ms Beta they gave us when they moved away .. photo by Cat

Kids at the Puppet show we did .. holding the puppets they made.

Jo and Nate being Star Wars characters.

Well, its official. Jo asked Dad to take the training wheels off and boy can that boy ride on two wheels! It is great to see the excitement and joy in that sweet boys face when he rode for the first time. I do have pictures (of course) but will post them later!

Nate fell Wednesday after church and bonked his head pretty bad.. no stitches required (thank goodness) .. the funny story goes though.. I asked later when we got home and before bed, "Nate- .. what made you fall?" .. I was expecting him to say.. I tripped on the sidewalk or .. "so-in-so tripped me".. but not Nate... he looked up and me and answered... "GRAVITY MADE ME FALL".. well I guess that lesson last week stuck when we talked about gravity, and that educational dvd stuck when the lady said "Instead of saying the apple fell.. you should say .. Gravity pulled it to the ground".... not bad for a four year old!

Cat has finally found another series of books she likes.. she was "into" Magic Tree House Books but lost interest. We found the "American Girl Series" and she is almost finished with the first book about Kaya.. a little Indian girl from the 1700s...

I have made a change in my schedule and I think it will stick.. I have been getting up at 6 every morning to get my weightlifting or running over before the day gets started. The days have been going by so fast now that we have started our learning adventure again. So many things to do and see and talk about.. sometimes I wish the day would never end.. Especially when those sparks start to fly and the kids are having fun.

On a more "house" worthy note.. we have discovered a leak from our shower and will have to redo the bathtub shower combination in our bathroom. UGH>. cant it just fix itself? I'd rather spend the money on gas money to go see my friends! OH well .. such is the price of home ownership right?

My Friday night art classes start tonight.. we are doing "pop" art.. the kids will draw ice cream, eat icecrean, pop bubbles, draw bubbles, and of course talk about the artists of "PopArt"

Comments:
We have a betta the same color! :)

I am really impressed that you get up at 6. I often think I should do that, but never have the discipline to stick to it.
 
Ruth, tag, you're it.

Refer to my blog :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?