Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

IT WORKED!

Oh my .. I am sooooo happy it worked! I will keep you posted on the progress of the mural and cant wait to have it finished. All four walls and the ceiling will be transformed into a country seen with one wall being a log cabin....
I am so glad I have figured this out that I have posted another picture that Cat took .. it is of Goldie.. our Goldfish.. she is the only survivor of 6 goldfish we bought for 28 cents each.. she is huge now! I thought Cat did a great job with the picture.. even captured the smudge prints on the fish tank!



I will post more tomorrow.. Lots to tell, to much to get done between now and when everything needs to be done :) .. I am happy to be home from my travels and thankful Jo only got car sick once....

b2bh

Comments:
Wonderful, Ruthie! Love the mural and love the fishie! Glad you had a good time and that you are all home safe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?