Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Guess that pic... Garage sale.. Friends

Can you guess the picture? What could it be?

Can you guess what TV show the boys are watching? (actually its a dvd)

I am happy to announce my latest garage sale finds!
a microscope
"The annotated Mona Lisa" .. a art history book a librarian in the childrens department recommended to me..
Discovery Toys Tangrams..
Clothes for Mom.. (woooo whoo!)
I love garage sales!

Friends..
I am still sad my friends have left. Em and her family left a few weeks ago..and then the Ms... I am still adjusting to life without my friends.. .. But I look forward to seeing them again soon.. It seems like everyone leaves our town.. .. I really think we will be here for always :) .. I an so thankful for the internet and phone (sprint to sprint) so we can keep in touch!

Comments:
Guess for first pic is beaten eggs. Am I right? Guess for the TV show is...The Jetsons!

Okay, what do I win? =)
 
I'm gonna guess yellow oil paint.

Ruth, half of my clothes are from garage sales too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?