Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Driving me "Crazy"

Heres some things that are driving me crazy lately.

trying to load pics on the computer and it not working

wondering what to fix for .. b, lunch and supper..

EVERYTHING.. well almost everything as far as food.. having something in it that is BAD for you.

TV... it's a "waist" of time.. (get it)

TV .. the commercials are HORRIBLE! ("kids close your eyes!.". thats what I have to say sometime and we are only watching wheel of fortune!"

My Memory.. .. uh.. but I cant remember why.. :)

Clothing sizes: so when I got married I was a size 9... well that size nine skirt (my going away outfit) which I still have has a 27 inch waist band.. the clothes I wear NOW are size 6-8 and they have a 32 inch waist band.. WHAT HAPPENED! I am smaller, but bigger.. its like alice in wonderland or something!

Clean clothes on the floor of the kids closet.. I REFUSE TO WASH CLEAN CLOTHES!

People who talk hateful to their own kids, telling them to shutup, and calling them names.

Kids who talk to parents like the parents are idiots.

Parents who say NO! and then after a few minutes of begging on the kids part.. "ok.. here! have it!!!"
(k-those last three.. been to walmart to much lately)

so My focus for the next few days.. "Do Everything without complaining".. we sing a song in our family when someone complains.. do you think strangers would mind me singing it to their kids while I am shopping? .. How about over the PA system! (that would be fun!)

What in the world do I have to complain about! I love my life! I am so blessed!
B2BH

Comments:
Please teach me that song. Seriously. :) I think my kids and I need to learn it.

Parents giving in to their kids drive me crazy also. Not to say that I never ever do it, but I really really try not to.
 
"Do eveything without complaining, Do everything without arguing (or murmering), so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God".. I will have to sing it to you over the phone.. it has its own tune :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?