Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Barbie came to visit!

For those of you who know me well, you know we arent really "into" Barbie at our house. Infact Cat use to have 4 or 5 Barbies but decided she didn't want them anymore.. so now we have one. One day at the library the kids found a book celebrating 50 years of Barbie, mind you this was an ART book so we checked it out and took it home. The artist made their own pieces of art out of, about, or with Barbie as the theme. There was one photograph that had a 50 foot Barbie, on a city street. Cat asked if it was real and I told her it was just a camera trick.. Well.... what better way to explain something than show her! .. So I got out my little digital camera and asked her to grab her Barbie. These are the pictures I took, and the kids got a kick out of it.. especially when I would say.. "The other day Barbie came to visit out house, First she washed the dishes, wasnt that sweet of her! Then she decided to go outside and play on the swing set and monkey bars. She really was a great guest!"

I took pics of the kids sitting on the big swing with her but I am weary of posting images of the kids. I also made cat into a popcorn head.. she thought that was sosoooo funny. Anyway.. here ya go... when you get board, or you really want some company but dont want to have to clean house for them.. just invite Barbie!








Comments:
Waaaay too much fun, Ruthie! By the way, I heard (on Cat's blog) that K, T & K will be coming to school with y'all. How neat! Very excited about that. I think it is the best thing ever. You are such an amazing Christian woman, and I am blessed to call you my friend and sister in Christ. =)
 
Hahahaha. You are goofy, Ruth. In a good way. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?