Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Back to school party, mural picsup date

Back to School Pool Party! Also a going away party for the Ms :(

.. Here is a updated photo of the mural.. I decided to make the pond bigger..

Here is Cat standing by the storm cloud in prgress.. when this wall is finished it will have horses running and the storm cloud will go all the way up on to the ceiling (right now it is just white)

I never thought I would say this but here I am ready for fall! you know those crisp fall mornings where it is just cool enough for a light sweatshirt.. well I am ready!

Went to the store yesterday and I just cant get over how many food have food coloring or preservatives in them! I really try not to get too frustrated.. but CANT I JUST HAVE GROUND TURKEY? JUST PLAIN TURKEY.? I guess everything is so marketing driven they even think they have to add coloring to make ground turkey look pretty.. UHG!

Well.. on the body for life end of my life.. I have completed my first 12 week and have already begun my second twelve weeks. It is so nice now to have exercise be a habit again. I just dont feel good if I dont lift those weights or run on that treadmill.. now I just have to get my eating program to be a habit and I will start seeing more results of all this hard work! .. I haven't measured but I started the program a size 10 (tight) and I am now in a size 6 (tight).. not too bad for 12 weeks.. progress not perfection RIGHT! I am just happy I am strong enough to pick up my 6 years old son who weighs 70 something and get a good hug from him!

I have all the kids down for quiet time,, had a fun day today and I can see that once we get a few weeks under us it will be like a well oiled machine around here! :)

Off I go to fold clothes!

b2bh

Comments:
You've been tagged, Ruthie! Read this post
 
The mural looks awesome! I wish I could do stuff like that.

Congrats on going down to size 6... that's pretty small for your height!
 
Hey.. thanks on the mural.. I am going to try to work on it some more today.. but the kids have to clean their room first.. :)
I am only 5ft4inches..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?