Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Here I am!

Thanks to Traaaaacy for the reminder I havent posted in a while.
so here is a short update

I had a wonderful last week of art camp (American Folk Art) .. studied Grandma Moses and others.. it was fun..
then four days later had the puppet show with the kids piano teacher who got the music together.. it was really cute. after that all I had left was to try and catch up with the house and pack for the trip to Lake Travis that was this past weekend. We had a great time caught some fish, I guess I should say the kids caught some fish... and now I am back home trying to get the house straight, laundry caught up with so I can get things ready for when we leave on Tuesday of next week for feista tx and my mom and dad 50th wedding ann. (of course we will get to go to see the twins!) ..

I have been working out consistantly for the last 9.5 weeks or so and have lost a total of 9 inches. I have also gotten so much stronger that carrying the groceries and my two boys isnt a problem :) (you didnt know I could do that at the same time did you! :) .. I have about three weeks left in my body for life challenge and will start another as soon as it is over with. I have gotten back in the habit of working out.. which makes me feel so much better mentally and physically.

The kids are doing good.. we did have a bout with stuffy noses a week or so ago but they are better now.
some great things that have happened since my last post:

Nathan said
"Look aunt rosemary, I made this.. (lego something) and I DIDNT use my imagination!" .... R says .. oh really.. what did you use... "Uh.. I just made it up!!!!"

"Daddy, who made the devil?"
Joseph: "God made him"
Nathan: "Daddy why did God make the Devil?"
(Daddys response is too long for this post.. but lets just say it was a deep conversation)

Cat is into writting her own books.. she did a great one that was about a kid on a boat who went fishing and then a HUGE fish gets the hook.. the next picture shows the back end of the boat on the edge of the paper rowing away as fast as it can.

Jo and friend K were in the back yard this moring with Speck and Trixy (their dog and ours).. playing with guns and pretending the dogs were thier hunting dogs.. so cute..

well I have closet that need cleaning out.. so I guess I should go.. wish me luck that I dont find any skeletons in there! and I can actually make a place to put our ironing board and vacuum cleaner again!

b2bh
R

Comments:
Hey, you should get C to publish some of her stories on her blog... :) We'd love to read them too!
 
I agree! I miss reading her blog and I check it pretty regularly. I remember writing a story and making it a 'book on tape' where I even rang a bell for turning the page! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?