Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Dust, Robin, Super Heros

The dust is a blowin outside today so we are inside trying not to sneeze. :)

We have had a busy but fun last few days. We really enjoyed jojo coming for a visit, although too short. It was also a fun weekend with A here, the kids were sad with both visitors left :( yall come back now ya hear!

Daddy and A got to work out in the yard yesterday and seemed to enjoy cutting one of our trees down. The front of the house looks lots better without the dead tree there! They did a great job! The boys enjoyed watching A work on the lawn mower and popping weeds! Daddy went over and worked on Grandma-Bs yard, mowed and weeded it too.. so lots of out door kinda things happening around here.

The kids and I were happy to find a robins bird nest up on our red oak tree. She has atleast two babies hatched already and seems to be sittin on some more eggs. We watched as she found the best worms and took them up to the nest where the little baby birds heads would pop up.. so fun! (I just hope the cat doesnt find them.. i guess if he does we will learn a real life lesson about the food chain huh).

I am still feeling tired and hope to figure out why soon. I suspect thyroid problems. We'll See I guess. I have been debating calling the doc for a few weeks but yesterday when I was mowing our yard I had to stop and take breaks and REALLY talk myself into finishing it. Its is just not my nature to be that way.. I LOVE to mow the yard!

Jo is doing great.. he told me yesterday :"Mom, I feel back to normal" sounded like he was 15 instead of 5. .. (he is so funny).
N and j were playing super heros the other day and I asked who they were, well j was Robin, C was batman (my kinda gal), and N .. he was "Electric Hawk".. I assume he made that up.. I dont know of an Electric Hawk anyway.. maybe you do. :)

C was excitted to get a letter in the mail today from cousin S. ! She really LOVES getting letters from her. She is also happy that she has ONE page left in her handwriting book! One more cursive book and well be done.

I am off to get the house cleaned up .. (the never ending project).. today is laundry day.. so I guess john denver will help us fold the clothes.

As that saying says: " Clean houses never last but hugs and kisses always do"
B2bh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?