Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

The Dangers of Ruth Blogging

ok.. so here I am trying to be computer literate.. I really try my best you know.. well then today when I was working on the lastest blog (see below). I encountered difficulties. The blog would never post.. so .. the computer genius I am, I continued to try and post it over and over.. so now I have totally messed up and have three blogs in a row all the same. "ok" I can fix this.. so I get going on the fixin'..... the dashboard says its fixed.. but the blog is still messed up.. All this to day.. It's dangerous for me and this blogging thing.. I hope you will forgive the repeated postings, it was not intentional :) Its dangerous around here when I am blogging. :)

While I am here I must add a little to the blog.. I just had a wonderful visit with some gals both of whom use to work in the dorm with me. We had lunch and a lazy afternoon just talking! What a blessing to see both of them. It was like Old times! Such a joy! Ya'll come back now ya here! :)

On a side note:(I rembered this story because Nate was just in the bathroom washing his hands and singing "I am all wrapped up all tide up all tangled up in Jesus"... ) Sunday when we were driving home from Church, Nate said: "Mom, God and Jesus are the only REAL superheros!" .. What a great comment. Made us smile.

Have a Happy Day and please ignore the posts if I duplicate this one too :)
b2bh

Comments:
Do I know the dorm girls you are talking about? Email and tell me! Sorry about your blogging troubles. I think we've all been there. Yesterday poor Case lost a whole new post he had written.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?