Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

All is Well

Well... the wait was finally over and at noon today we came home with a sleepy but spunky Jo. The surgery went very well and other than being a little upset going to sleep and waking up he did wonderfully! I am so glad it is over and thank all of you for praying for sweet Jo.

I am tired but seems I have reached the point of not being sleepy (reminds me of my dorm days) so I should not be held responsible for any unusual things I might write on this blog. (Those of you from my hall directing days know that when I am tired, I get a little silly).

Jo filled the rest of the day with the game cube (Star wars and some racing games) and a movie. He also had a few visitors who brought sweet gifts which he just loved! E and her family brought a delicious roast and the fixings (what a blessing E-THANKS!). I was very thankful to not have to fix supper tonight. I could just concentrate on sweet Jo.

I will write more tomorrow when I am rested. For now.. goodnight and dont let the bed bugs bite!

OH by the way.. we got the bathroom "finished".. the mirror is back up and the room mostly dust free, although with that dust from the sheetrock mud I am sure I will be finding dust in there for a few weeks. The main thing is it all bleached and ready to get dirty again! (hehe) ..

I off to the couch for now.. and definately VERY blessed to have such a tough, sweet, and couragous Jo, and very happy to be home, together.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?