Thursday, February 24, 2005

 

Todays Happenings

Woke up to a cold morning.. Have I said before I am ready for SUMMER! ..
Homemade biscuits and eggs for breakfast with the help of Nathan and a sweet friend who got to come for a visit. The excitement of cracking eggs to two three year olds is so refreshing. To realize the joy in such a mundain thing as the cracking of an egg. (I am not yolking!).. it really made me smile! . After that the kids played, I visited with Arlan and then I ran on the treadmill. (2miles) .. That 5k is a day closer so I am working on getting to that finish line. After that the kids had to take a short jog on the treadmill, which is fun to watch. Then our sweet friends came over we had a wonderful lunch together and then it was time for the trip to the doctor with Jo.

The bird watching has been so fun. The Cardinal returned, and 10 dove (no PawPaws we didnt shoot them!). And we actually saw a bird I had never seed before, about the size of a sparrow grey, with a dark blue pointy crown on his head like a Cardinal has. He was beautiful. Gotta find that bird book and look him up.

Great news on the household front. Arlan fixed a lightswitch in the kids closet, my garbage disposer (which somehow tried to dispose of a spoon a few weeks ago and got choked) and now Daddy and Arlan are working on the old car. I have learned if its broke.. they can fix it!

As far as a Momma update.. I had a sore throat for two days and this morning I woke up, throat fine but I am slowly loosing my voice. (got this blog up just in time huh!) Its funny to hear "oh what a beautiful morning when you sound like E-Or from Winnie the Pooh. And of course the kids think I just sound soooo funny. :)

Oh a side note.. I have been having issues with the spell check on this blog thing.. so please read past any incorrectly spelled words.. as you know I was probably doodling during spelling in school instead of learning how to spell .. so thanks for putting up with this creative minded artist who is spelling challenged! I am trying! :) Thank goodness we will begin our study of Latin next fall.. should help with my spelling :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?